LOL! NO DON'T GIVE IN!!! :) Be strong my dear...you can do it even if it means sacrificing the nap time. Ouch.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
YES! too late, sorry dear!
hey, just so you know, i'm on the same road. we're about 2 days into it and i'm about to go nuts. i'm trying to get 2 kids off at the same time...at this point, I NEED THE BINKIE!!!
That rough?! I could handle about anything, except losing nap time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL! NO DON'T GIVE IN!!! :) Be strong my dear...you can do it even if it means sacrificing the nap time. Ouch.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
YES! too late, sorry dear!
hey, just so you know, i'm on the same road. we're about 2 days into it and i'm about to go nuts. i'm trying to get 2 kids off at the same time...at this point, I NEED THE BINKIE!!!
That rough?! I could handle about anything, except losing nap time.
Post a Comment