Friday, April 16, 2010

Poop Advise

Well, as the title so clearly states, I need poop advise. Not for me, I am actually doing quite well, but for my daughter. She has not peed her pants in over 3 weeks (yeah!!!!), BUT or should I say BUTT she has also not pooped in the tiolet in the last 3 weeks. Where is this poop hiding you might ask? In her pants, on her bedroom floor, on the kitchen floor, and waiting for me every morning in her night time diaper. So what should I do??? We have tried time out and making her sit on the toilet for long time periods after each stinky accident, neither of which is working. I don't like the idea of really harsh punishments, and I would totally reward her for pooping in the toilet, but she hasn't! Any great advise? Cause if you can't trust the whole blogging world, who can you trust?

Signed,
Poopless in Seattle, I mean Denver

3 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

poopless in seattle. Holy Crap (ha ha) you have me rolling!

advice:
Nothing that you haven't probably tried

Make a story about how the poop and pee want to be friends in the septic tank?

mrs. potato head said...

we had the opposite problem. emery would pee in the kitchen and poop in the toilet. try keeping her on the toilet after she pees for a little while since sometimes those two come together.
gook luck!

Pilar said...

So this might sound super gross, but it worked for my sister-in-law. This actually happened as an accident. My nephew would not poop in the toilet either. One day he had a super nasty poop accident and he was wiggling so much that when my SIL took his clothes off the poop got all over him. He freaked out, he thought it was disgusting. Ever since he pooped in the toilet, so maybe pretending to "accidentally" smear it all over her might work. I know gross, but that's my crazy advice.