Thursday, April 8, 2010

i hate when

...I get so backed up that I have a million things to post but I only have enough time to do the oldest one..so get excited for our Easter post some time around the 4th of July.

Drew and I went on a little get-a-way. It was awesome!!! We went on a two day, one night ski weekend without the kids. Yup, you read that right. We left plenty of food and water for the kids and told Brookie to lock the door, (remember when you could do things like that, well Idon't but I have heard of crazy things my grandma used to do). Anyways, no, our totally awesome friends took the kids for us. The great thing is that since we are on a tight budget (but still need our sanity), this was my birthday/ our anniversary/ mother's day/ father's day/ Drew's graduation (ps, he passed his thesis defence, yeah, and now has his Masters only 3 years to go)/ Easter/ Memorial Day/ 4th of July present!

Room with a view

Hot stuff!! and Drew, haha just kidding
The Honeymooners



One more view, with no kids Drew and I slept for 12 hours! That and the 7 hours of skiing that day knocked us out.











4 comments:

triciathomas said...

Good for you!!! Looks like a great getaway!!! I wish I could sleep for 12 hours! Did you say you wanted to take my kids?

Lilit said...

hey, So happy you got away!!!!! looks fun! We are yet to go on A DATE...
Congrats Master Brazier!

LittleFamilyJL said...

That is awesome. And a 12 hour sleep? That's something I haven't done since the 80s!!!!
ha ha.

The Kent Family said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm so glad you were able to get away for a while! Bryan and I are going to Disneyland without the kids in June! I'm so excited, but I still hate the thought of leaving my boys for 4 days!