Saturday, April 17, 2010

my day

So I just got off the phone telling my mom my sob story and she was laughing and said, you gotta post this so someone can have a good laugh even if it's not you. So, for all you sick people out there that laugh at my pain ;) here you go. Last night we went to my birthday dinner since tonight is busy and tomorrow is Sunday. At dinner, T-ray threw up on the table. We came home embarassed and went to bed. At around 2 am, Brookie came into our room (my side of course) and threw up on me/the bed/ the nice dry clean only pillow. Drew called dibs on taking care of T-ray before I could speak up. Brookie threw up one more time last night and I managed to get it in the bowl. Today, of all Saturdays is the RMPA which is a Psychology conference and its here in Denver, so Drew is gone to that. Naturally, the kids and I watched Cars, then Bugs Life, then Cars again. I was feeling quite lethargic so I took the kids outside to kick the soccer ball for a minute. The soccer playing spawned some nice diahrea from T so we headed inside to clean that up. While walking inside Brookie announced, "I poo pooed". Argggggggggggggg. So I told her to just stand there for a minute and that she was in trouble. She was not happy about this and I thought, "good!!!" I cleaned T, then grabbed Brookie by the leg and arm and hauled her to the bathroom. While stripping her down I got poop on my hand!!! Gross!! The hand with my wedding ring, double gross!!! I put her in the shower and started pouring water on her bum, (I couldn't bring myself to turn the shower on). She was shivering, I was feeling like a crappy mom and then she turned and said through her quivering lips, "are you sick of it?" and I said, "as a matter of fact, yes, I am sick of it!!" Needless to say, our poop saga continues.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh Shayna as much as I am laughing so hard, I am so sorry to hear about your cruddy day. This to shall pass and then you will laugh. :-)