Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the least of my problems

Sad, sad sad sad sad sad SAD!!! So poop is now the least of my worries. We are actually having an awesome vacation in good ole Hurricane, UT, but Brookie my dear has gone nuts. She is sooooo excited to be at grammie and grandpa's house that she has turned into a little puppy. You know the kind, when they get excited the pee all over the place. Yup, thats my baby girl. She peed her pants 5 times within a few hours. So needless to say, pooping in the potty is no longer the goal. Side note, Brookie never peed her pants for me cause she was so excited, should I be offended?

Anyway, here is Drewby on the scooter with Brook

This shot is a classic. Who else can chill redneck style with their mother-in-law? This was just a little of the Oklahoma coming out...and yes, I did actually shoot those guns and almost hit the target! The one I was holding scared me so bad when it went off that I almost didn't get my potty treat that day, hehe.


3 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

glad yer having a yee-hawin' good time...minus the pee!

so, i can't believe you left your fish in my care. don't worry it's still alive. although i think it may die soon (if i can tell through that mucky water!)if i don't get that water changed! not a big deal to me- don't worry- but where do you keep the "drops" for his water? btw- confession. i took a pop- i'll leave a dollar on your counter..fyi!

Jen said...

My kids have had the same issue. Me, trying to convince whoever we are visiting that they really are potty trained and that I'm not sure why all of the sudden they can't seem to remember that. I feel your pain. Glad you're having a good time in spite of that, though! :)

Stefanie said...

It's always easier to deal with that stuff when your hubby is there to share in the good times. Enjoy your vacay!