Thursday, January 28, 2010
Eat more bacon
That's right. Eat more bacon and less fruits and veggies to be exact. You might be wondering who would say this, MY DOCTOR!!!! Thats right, my guts doctor, also known as a gastroenterologist, told me to eat more bacon and less fruits and veggies. I nearly fell off the chair. I have some stomach issues from having my gallbladder removed and they have gotten much worse ever since we started "eating right" so I made an appointment to see if my meds need adjusting and he said that I am eating too many fruits, veggies, and whole grains and that my stomach is too messed up to handle it right now. I am sure he was joking about the bacon thing, but wow! Never heard that from a doctor before. Dr. Burrows if anyone is looking for a great advise giver! hahahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so funny!
I would immediately follow the doctor's orders, especially if he included ice cream in there.
Sign me up with your doctor!!!
That is the best news EVER!!! I love fatty foods!
Post a Comment