Sunday, January 17, 2010
Holy Cow
ok, so first off it is ok if you laughed at the last post cause I did too (later). Anyways, holy cow! I learned the most amazing thing! It was that time of the quarter again, where I am bathing T-Ray (that actually happens more than one time a quarter) and he grabs one of Brookies bath toys and he sticks it in his mouth and I think, "yuck, kid do you know how long it has been since those have been washed???" And so I was about to go through the dreaded chore of filling the tub with water and bleach and scrubbing the toys and then turning on all the fans so that we don't die of bleach fumes when I walked past the washer and a light clicked on in my head!!! Why don't I just throw them in the washer with bleach and forgoe the whole ordeal!!!! Yeah!!! It was probably the noisiest load of laundry I have ever done but it was music to my ears because it meant that this bless-ed machine was doing my chore!!! Yeah! And for anyone out there who thinks/knows that it is not good on the washer or toys or something I do not want a comment from you. I whole heartedly believe that ignorance is bliss in this case. Oh, my little washer, who knew you were soooooo fantastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The washer or the dish washer are great for such a chore! You just made me think that I need to do the same thing.
Shayna you are officially my hero! Besides the positive things you see in all of what life throws at you... you also deal with 2 kids at church while your husband sits on the stand.
AND you crack me up! I was reading your previous post and was kinda laughing I admit. Now this post just made me laugh too. Good for you for finding ways to make life easier!
Brilliant! I've used the dishwasher before, but not the clothes washer. I think it's great idea! Next time you come over, I'm putting you in charge of washing all the toys.
You are hilarious! But it is a very clever idea!
wow! very smart. we will be doing that TONIGHT. who knows what is lurking in my tub. yuck - i hate to think about it.
Post a Comment