Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas morning

Ok, so it was more like Christmas afternoon, since the kids aren't old enough to understand the whole thing yet, and we Bush's like to sleep in :),

My brother-in-law made this cute frame and put pics and him and my sista together from the last few years. I thought it was adorable.

Brook's not so patient, patient face

Group fun

More group fun




T-rays present! He couldn't be happier




2 comments:

Allison said...

Did you guys make it up to IF?? Bummer! You really need to call me next time so I can see you. Lisa Adamson DaBell was up here for Jake and Abby's baby blessing and she wanted to know if you were in town and I had no idea how to contact you! Stink!

Par 5 said...

Well, that's fun you got to come to the homeland for the holidays! It looks like you had a great time! Too bad I didn't run into you at like Wal-Mart or somewhere FANTASTIC like that. Next time. :)