Tuesday, February 2, 2010

second kid

So, I have learned to appreciate things about my first kid by having my second kid and vice versa. Case in point has been these last few days. Our sweet little angel boy has been a nightmare at night. He has 4 teeth coming in and has been so sad and mad all night long!!! When Brookie was cutting teeth she didn't have a very hard time at all. I don't remember nights like this with her, so Brookie, thank you thank you thank you. I had no idea what I had! And T-bum, we still love you, you little stinker!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Haha...oh I totally know what you mean! Caleb loved nursery and would cry when I went to pick him up because he didn't want to leave! Not so with Bryce...(you'll appreciate this) he spent all of last nursery on Carrie Christensen's lap!