Wednesday, February 3, 2010

multi-tasking

DISCLAIMER: I am only putting this pic on here cause it was hilarious and I figure No One looks good when they are asleep. Drew was bewildered that I could feed T-ray while I was asleep AND while he was asleep. And yes, I actually was asleep. I think all those other tired moms out there will appreciate this. hehe

6 comments:

Shannon said...

That's awesome!!!

Pilar said...

I understand Completely.

Par 5 said...

So Hilarious Shayna! I am laughing so hard right now, because that is the life of a mom!I'm glad that's been documented! :)

Stefanie said...

That's so cute, especially t-ray's budha belly

Melissa S. said...

I just like T-ray's belly pokin' out! That shot is hilarious. Men.........they just don't understand. :)
Glad I found your blog. And how FUNNY is that that your doctor said too much healthy crap...wish all doctors said that! :)

Heather said...

I am totally impressed! I love it!