Friday, February 26, 2010
not that smart
So, since I am her mother, I have always thought that Brookie was very very smart. Borderline genius probably! Well, last night there was proof that she is not there yet. I made chicken enchiladas for dinner, which were divine!(thanks Linda for the recipe). For some odd reason Brookie did not want to eat them, along with her veggies. I was about to give up when a light bulb came on, "just trick her!". YES, I tricked her into eating her dinner, and it worked! I kept putting two bites on the edge of the plate and saying, "do you want this one, or that one". I thought I might get a few bites down but she was fooled for the whole plate! It's funny cause she is usually not a picky eater so this is one of my first times using trickery to get her to eat her food. Maybe I'm the genius!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love it and yes you are the genius. I wish I had thought of that when Shorty was smaller. Now it is just a battle of wills.
That is such a great idea! Tato isn't usually picky either, in fact she loves food. But for some reason she won't eat eggs. I had to mix them with salsa and sandwich them between two tortillas for her to even try them, and even then she wasn't very extatic. Maybe I'll try trickery next time . . .
That's funny, you are a genius. We have to do food races with Ry a lot to get her to eat. I think we are just teaching her to stuff her face, eat as fast as possible, and make lots of loud noises.
You are genius!
Wow...you are a genius! I am so going to have to try this on my kids! Love it.
Hey at least you realize it now! Before you pay for Harvard and they flunk out! I knew it from the first day Dorothy and then Preston ran into the wall!
Post a Comment