Thursday, October 28, 2010

WELL....


It's a ....






BOY!!!!!!!

No, you read that right. Just like T-Ray this little guy is going to inherit all of Brookie's pink things! I did promise Drew (before we knew)that if it was a boy, I would give in and buy a blue towel and I wouldn't make T-Ray wear Brook's pink snow pants from last year (since there is someone to pass a boy pair down to now). So... because I like to know WAY in advance what will be happening, we have already decided on a name. We will call him Lincoln James. James is for Drew's uncle James who we really like and Lincoln just because we could agree on it. Anyways, we are celebrating with pizza cause what better reason to eat my fav food!!

12 comments:

Allison said...

YAY! I love little boys! How is Brooklyn handling the news? Congrats!

Lilit said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!! WAAAAAY exciiiiiited here!!!! I don't know if you could tell....
Lots of boys being born or being due.... So happy for you! love that you already have a name picked out.
woooo hooooo

Rachel said...

T-Ray will have a little buddy, that is AWESOME! Congrats! I agree you should buy some blue stuff.

Lively Luckinbills said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name. So glad your growing family is doing so well.

Heather said...

Congrats! We think boys are great at our house...I know you do too! (But we certainly wouldn't turn our nose up at a girl in our future!) So excited for you guys.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! Hope you are feeling great...you must be if you are eating pizza! :)

Shannon said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting! Wondering though how Brook took the news?

Pilar said...

Congratulations!! I'm happy for you.

Stefanie said...

How exciting! Of course either way it would be exciting...but this way whatever you get for T-Ray can be handed down to the new babe.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Congrats!!! I LOVE the name!!! Break down and get that kid some blue stuff!:)

Bethany said...

Two boys is better than one. :)

LittleFamilyJL said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!