Thursday, September 2, 2010

one leads to another


Hey everyone! We bought this....

so we could fit more of these...

cause we're having another one of these...


because we are this...

and we're due around here...

and we are happy!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Really?! Congratulations!!

Allison said...

WOW! Congrats!! I am sure you will have the days where you feel like you are living in the crazy house, but I honestly hope that those days are far between! March is a great time for a new baby too!!!! :)

Liesel said...

congrats!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news...about the baby, not the car. :)

Par 5 said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy...um having 3 IS crazy no joking. But at least you'll always have something to blog about!! :)

Terry and Alice said...

Yay! Congratulations!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

so excited for you!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Stefanie said...

That's awesome! oh...and congratulations about having another baby, I admire you.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you guys!!!

The Kent Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Erin said...

Congratulations, lady! I hope you're feeling alright and that everything goes well.

P.S., I'm glad I found you. Something about this summer made me miss playing racquetball with you and Bethany. Random, but true!