Saturday, September 18, 2010

bragspot

I'm doing it. I'm bragspotting about my husband, so if you already know how cool he is, you can feel free to skip this post. For those of you who have seen The Christmas Story movie, Drew got a "major award". Thats what it feels like anyway. He received a letter from Argosy that states:

Dear Andrew,
You have been selected for the Argosy University Denver Outstanding Graduate Student Award for the 2010-2011 academic year.This award is given to students in recognition of their academic and extra-curricular excellence as evidenced by academic performance and by setting an example that both motivates and inspires other students in the classroom and outside the classroom. The award will be announced at the upcoming Commencement Ceremony on November 13th at the Embassy Suites Hotel. I truly hope you will be able to join us for this event.

Signed, blah blah blah


Yeah for Drew!! I hope we get a leg lamp!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

This is definitely brag worthy. Great job Drew!!! It somehow doesn't surprise me at all, however. Keep the good stuff rolling.

Heather said...

That's awesome! I hope you get a leg lamp too...be sure to put it in the window so I can see it before I even get to your house!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, Drew!!