So we haven't posted in a while. We went to the doctor for my 37 week check up and she said that I would have the baby within a few days cause I was so dialated. Well, that was 10 days ago, and we are still waiting! For anyone who has ever had false labor, I feel your pain! And I am considering grounding T-Ray when he decides to come:)!

ok, so my mom brought this cute cute grass skirt home from Hawaii for Brook and this is how she thanks her! I don't know why, but she hates wearing it. But like a good mom, I forced her to and took a picture!

Beautiful sunset on our anniversary!

She got caught trying to type on dad's computer and is explaining what she is doing up there.

She is still our cute little girl, and it is pictures like this that remind me that I don't always want to kill her! just kidding, we love her.
2 comments:
Cute pics...that's funny that she doesn't like the grass skirt, maybe it's just itchy or something. Is that the same children's museum that has a little grocery store where the kids run it all? I think that's the one we used to go to when we'd visit our friends there. I never knew there was a free day...that's sweet.
I love the grass skirt! Don't you love our childrens' way of showing gratitude?!! :) The sunset is gorgeous! How did you celebrate your anniversary...dinner and a movie? A little getaway?? Well, we are so glad to hear about T Ray's arrival! We just got the news! Now we can't wait to see the pics! We love you guys! Congrats!
Post a Comment