Hey everyone, in the spirit of spring, my husband got excited and put a Rockies background up. Well....it deleted all of our contact info for all of you, so if you wouldn't mind, it would be easier if you would just all leave a little comment so that I can add you back in! Thanks!!!!
14 comments:
Oh My dear friends!!! I have done that too.... SORRY! it sucks,but it is fixable. ONLY 27 days to go!
oh that's a bummer! good luck getting it all put back together!
You can also log into your email account and sign up in the "reader" section and it will have all your updated blogs on it, of course, you have to plug them in first. :) Hope all is well.
Good Luck!
Hey Shayna! Hope your pregnancy is going as comfortably as possible.
Hey you! I don't know if I was on your contact info or not, but I was just reading along on your blog, and what?? You're pregnant? Sheesh, I was feeling old, (I totally remember you being in elementary school) seeing that you had one child, but seriously, 2? That's it, I'm just old. Anyway, you look super cute and your little girl is a doll!
love,
Rachelle (Hart) Wilhelmsen
I'm sorry about the deletion Shayna!!
WAY TO GO DREW! GOSH!!
Technology. Can´t live with it. Surely can´t live with out it.
Thanks for the park invite! Don't forget us!
That sucks!!!
good idea about no smoking at the park. it drives me nuts too!
Hey...I'm leaving a note.
Love the pics. Hope the new addition to your family comes soon!!
Post a Comment