Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brookie and her new best friend

She is such a cute big sister!!!!! She loves baby T already!

Eww...stinky bum!

such a cute cryer!


Man and his binky!



my little stuggly man






11 comments:

Heather said...

Oh cute! Congratulations! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him in person! We are so happy for you.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

He is CUTE!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute!! Congratulations you guys!!

The Reese's said...

Congrats on your little guy. He is so hansome! Brookie looks so cute with her little brother. It looks like fun!

Terry and Alice said...

Gratz you had him! He sure is a cutie pie. You might be jealous of my easyish pregnancy but I sure am jealous of your quick labor. Hope you feel 100 percent soon!

Megan and TJ said...

Congrats! You did well! Glad he finally came for you and that everything went well!

Allison said...

Wow! I loved hearing the story with it all! What a way to go through labor! I am glad everyone is doing well and that you guys are home! Hope you can get some rest!!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

what a cute little family you have! and your delivery sounds amazing! haha CONGRATS!

Nielsen Family said...

Congrats you guys! He is beautiful.

Brothersen's said...

He is so cute! Congrats! You have a beautiful little family! Let us know when you're coming out so we can plan to see you guys. Miss you! Take care!

Unknown said...

Hi guys! I found your blog through Heather's. Hope it's ok. He is SO CUTE! I wanted to stop by and look at him after sacrament meeting, but John was hungry NOW. Can't wait to hold him!! Congratulations!

Shannon Bolt