I am AMAZING! You heard me right. Usually I am not so forthright with my amazingness, but I can no longer keep it in. I rode 5 miles up and down hills on my bike with all 3 kids!!! Yes, feel free to applaud. And despite my heart rate, I did not have a heart attack! Also, nevermind the fact that Drew had to push me/us up some of those hills.
Here we are in our glory.
Here's the new bike seat we got for T. He likes it a lot cause he gets to help mom steer.
And here is a pic of what Drew jimmy rigged to get Lincoln nice and secure in the seat.Thanks to the baby bjorn, the boppy, and some rope.
7 comments:
Awesome! You don't look like you've just had a baby. Lucky you.
Amazing! You guys are brave strapping a newborn into a bike trailer. I love the ingenuity of it all, but I can't believe you were able to successfully carry all three kids! Where was Drew in this whole adventure and why didn't he help carry the load??? :)
Drew was running and pretty much pushing us up all the hills!
awesome!
i love brookie zonked out in the background, those hills must've been relaxing...for her!
Wow! I am impressed!
Yeah, you're amazing. And even if Drew did help, you still rock.
Holy cow Shayna! I don't think you should be unabashed at all...that is seriously TOUGH! I started feeling exhausted just reading about your exploits...that should tell you how in shape I am, ugh.
Post a Comment