So... what day is it? Thats how I feel. Time has been going so fast that I cant hardly keep up. Needless to say, blogging has been a little behind! But we are doing awesome and having a blast this spring. Lincoln, aka L Dog, aka Linx is doing great. He is a big chunker and smiles a lot. He is a pretty close to perfect baby, only prob is that he thinks that 6am is the new 9am and he is very very wrong.
T-Ray is so stinkin cute...except for when you get in his personal space without being invited, then he freaks out. Hope he keeps that up when he's dating! His vocab has exploded and he loves playing with dad.
Brookie is a smarty pants. She cracks me up (except in sacrament, for some reason her strong personality does not amuse the congregation). some of the funny things she has said lately:
--I told her that my brother was proposing to his girlfriend and she, "Is she pregnant?" (when we were prego with L Dog, she wanted to have a baby and we told her that she couldnt have a baby til she was married, so no, we dont talk crap about my bro and his girlfriend, whom we love!)
--She was singing the other day and it went something like, "Heavenly Father loves us and sends us the Holy Ghost.." at this point I thought I was a pretty good parent, then she continued.." and the Holy Ghost gives us presents for Christmas". Apparently we need to explain the difference between Santa and the Holy Ghost.
--I told her one day that I love her and she said, "I know" then I asked why do you think that I love you? and she said, "because families are suppossed to love eachother" and I cried, like a boob.
Anyways, she's a hoot.
Drew is doing great. We just bought a motorbike for him to commute on and he has been like a kid in a candy store. Every night he will say, "I think Brookie wants me to take her on another ride". He is doing great in school and we are down to a semester and a half of course work.wahoo!
I am great. Just humming along. Can't believe its almost June. Can't wait for our fun summer plans and craving chocolate every hour of every day!
No pics, my computer keyboard is missing like 20 keys thanks to some little monkeys in our house.
Happy Memorial Day!
1 comment:
That's so funny about Brookie's song and the Holy Ghost. She sounds like a fun little girl, for sure! Glad you guys are doing great, and wow, only a little bit left of school!!
Post a Comment