Shayna's long lost cousin (Cameron) lives here in Colorado, about 15 minutes from our place. We have loved spending time with him and his wife (Jen) and their kids. This is one fun family and they treat us great!!! The first picture is of Shayna, Brooklyn, Amy and Drew. Amy plays alot with Brooklyn and teaches her all of the tricks. The second pic is with Brooklyn and Jane. Jane is such a great girl and we hope she can teach Brookie to be so kind. The third pic is of Amy, Drew, and Claire. Claire is the social butterfly and very smart. The fourth pic is Jen and Owen. Owen is hillarious and has a great army crawl. The last pic is little Brookie after some time at the pool. What would a blog post be without a picture of Brooklyn sleeping? We are loving it here!!!
2 comments:
Hey Shaw!
Brandy gave me your blog address & I had to stop by and say hi! Brooklyn is such a cutie!
That's awesome that you are in Denver! I had friends that lived there and LOVED it! We actually might be moving to Missouri if we can sell our business... It's kind of crazy...
Are you planning on going to Redfish this year? I'm hoping to go, but we'll see because that's right when we should be moving...
Well, let's keep in touch! I'll be stalking your blog now - just so you are warned! LOL
Such cute pictures. You'll have to make a whole baby book of sleeping pictures!
Post a Comment