As you can see Brookie wore herself out on the hike! The couple in the picture is T.J. and Megan, We think she is a real trooper as she is due in September (It's a girl!!!!). Brooklyn was so cute that we had some Tourist from Japan ask if they could take her picture ( We only charged $20) :) Hahaha! Shayna had to take three tylenol this morning because her legs are not aclimated to the Colorado hikes yet! Haha!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Shayna! Remember me? I was Alli's roommate freshman year. I found your blog through hers (you can get to mine through hers if you want or if you need a little reminder of who I am, lol). I haven't talked to you in ages, since before your mission... or was it humanitarian service/orphanages or something you did? Yikes, my memory is failing me! Your daughter is beautiful!! I loved the 0-3 month video you made, it made me so excited for when our baby is born! :)
1 comment:
Hey Shayna! Remember me? I was Alli's roommate freshman year. I found your blog through hers (you can get to mine through hers if you want or if you need a little reminder of who I am, lol). I haven't talked to you in ages, since before your mission... or was it humanitarian service/orphanages or something you did? Yikes, my memory is failing me! Your daughter is beautiful!! I loved the 0-3 month video you made, it made me so excited for when our baby is born! :)
Post a Comment