Yes it is a pickle! Haha, she kept grabbing for it and we thought if she tasted the pickle juice then she wouldn't want anything to do with it and we were wrong!!!
You don't know me, but I was in a few spanish classes with Drew. He was very kind and helpful, especially on my not-so-glorious and huge pregnant days. Coincidentally, and I found this out right before graduation, we named our little girl Brooklyn as well. Anyways, he told me to check out your blog and your beautiful baby. Your blog is really cute, and your baby is adorable. I hope things go well in Denver!
4 comments:
Is that a pickle that Drew is feeding her?
Yes it is a pickle! Haha, she kept grabbing for it and we thought if she tasted the pickle juice then she wouldn't want anything to do with it and we were wrong!!!
You don't know me, but I was in a few spanish classes with Drew. He was very kind and helpful, especially on my not-so-glorious and huge pregnant days. Coincidentally, and I found this out right before graduation, we named our little girl Brooklyn as well. Anyways, he told me to check out your blog and your beautiful baby. Your blog is really cute, and your baby is adorable. I hope things go well in Denver!
hello! I found you and I hope you don't mind. nice pictures. Can I add you to my blog?
Post a Comment