Friday, January 7, 2011
Mormon Woman Wheat Rush
So... you know how people say that when they had their first baby they felt like a real woman! Like they had achieved the title and status of "WOMAN". Well, yesterday, nearly 20 years after being baptized a Mormon, I felt like a real, true, "MORMON WOMAN!" Why you might ask? My brother-in-law gave me a wheat grinder for Christmas and I ventured to use it. I got my wheat out, ground it down to flour, made my own wheat bread from wheat that I had ground!, and served it for dinner. I am practically a pioneer!!! Now, I am either way lame in my older years, or those pioneers had it right cause I got such a rush from doing that. I would just like to announce that I have arrived, "I AM MORMON WOMAN, HEAR MY WHEAT GRINDER ROAR!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You rock my world. I could hear you roaring hundreds of miles away.
totally pioneerish!!!
Wow! I'm impressed! I make homemade wheat bread all the time, but I still have never ground my own wheat!
I LOVE my wheat grinder!!!
Post a Comment