So this is just a random pic that has nothing to do with my story, but I thought it was cute.

Now for the story. Don't you love when you are at the right place at the right time to score a great deal. Friday was a, "I, I mean the baby, wants pizza and I (I mean he) have to have it now!" kind of day. So we went to Cici's. Not the highest quality food, but its cheap and easy and the kids like it. So we had a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free, and anyone 3 and under eats for free. So Drew, me, and both kiddos ate for a grand total of $5.51. Then the manager came out and said that it was customer appreciation day, and gave us 4 free tickets to see the Mammoth (indoor lacrosse) play on Saturday. Wahoo!!!! $60 worth of tickets and dinner for 4 all for $5.51. Life is sweet at Cici's!
BTW watching the mammoth play was a rootin hootin good time. I had no idea that lacrosse was such a redneck sport! The crowd was hilarious, but not quite as funny as the MC. I would recommend it to anyone who loves watching sports with no apparent clear rules!
1 comment:
Sounds awesome! Stuff like that never usually happens!
Post a Comment