Friday, August 6, 2010
advise
Hey, does anyone know where I can buy an attitude adjustment? I would make one my own, but I just don't have time. It doesn't have to be a great one, I think at this point my family would take a slightly better used one. I have of course procrastinated my schooling until I had 5 days to finish 2 papers, 7 lessons, and 2 finals. I thought I had more time to finish but its a long story. Needless to say, I have been less than awesome this week with my family and after my daughter sat there and watched me say, 'I hate school because it's so stupid' I decided that I seriously need an attitude adjustment or maybe just a really big nap and some chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think you need a nap, some chocolate and four more kids to take care of for a few days... that always does the trick for me. :)
We love and appreciate you Shayna! I know things will look better next week from a beach in California!
A NAP!! I want one too I want to take a 3-4 hour nap + I want to sleep 13 hours at night. 17 hours of sleep in a day is what I need.
Can't you extend?! Oh man I hate online classes.
That is the pits. I am sorry you are struggling. I hope you meet your deadline and get the grade you need for the class.
As for attitude adjustments, though it won't help for the next 5 days, I have several suggestions if you want to email me cjsime at gmail dot com
If you find where to get one let me know I could use one as well!! Good luck!
You have had luck with Craigslist in the past ... maybe you could buy an attitude adjustment there? :)
I always say that I can handle anything if I've had ten hours of sleep. . . ;)
And at the end of the night after the girls are in bed I always sit and have a little chocolate just to unwind.
I think you just wrote your own prescription Shayna! lol
Post a Comment