Sunday, May 2, 2010

thanks moms

So I woke up this morning and got ready for church and as I looked at my outfit this scripture popped into my head...
I was naked and you clothed me.
I realized that without my mom, and mother-in-law, I would be naked. Here's the run down...


Earings and necklace : hand-me-downs from my MIL
White shirt: hand-me-down from my mom
Yellow under shirt: HMD from my MIL
Skirt: HMD from my mom
White Shoes: HMD from my mom
So, what I am trying to say is thank you to the moms in my life, whithout whom I wouldn't have made it out the door dressed!!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

That's awesome. If it weren't for my mom all my shoes would still be from High School.

Heather said...

Agreed: awesome! I should pay attention, because I'm sure I have outfits like that too. And you are looking skinny girlie!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

You look really good!! I think I need to get on your diet!!!

Jen said...

You look great! I love hand-me-downs! You're lucky to have two moms who are so generous and stylish! :)