Thursday, December 10, 2009

Family Pics

K, huge plug for Target! I love how our family pics turned out this season. The lady was so good with the kids and I have to say that this is one of the first times that we took a family foto and I was pleased at how everyone looked!

I know I am biased, but holy stinkin cow! These kids are cute.
She wouldn't take a foto with T but as soon as she got all the attention to herself, she hammed it up. She loved the foto shoot.
I love Drewby, he loves me, we love kindos yes-ery. They love us and so you see.....
We are a happy family!


10 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Wow! Not a bad one in the bunch!

we need to take a family picture. I think the last one we got was over a year and a half ago!

You aren't biased. They are adorable kids!!

Stefanie said...

What a successful photo shoot! I can't believe you got a good one of both your kids and your family. It doesn't hurt that your kids are so cute.

Lilit said...

oh Shayna, How adorable! You ALL look so good!!! miss you guys...

Riggs Familia said...

no fair. a family pic of EVERYONE smiling! looks good :)

Allison said...

Darling pictures!!

mrs. potato head said...

what a sweet family!

Jen said...

Wow! These turned out so great! I hope I get one... (hint, hint) :)

Lisa said...

I LOVE the pictures...you are right, your kids are super cute!

The Kent Family said...

You guys are ADORABLE! We have yet to take professional family pictures in our entire 5 years of marriage!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Those pictures turned out great!! The kids look so cute!