These are my two bald boys. The story will follow later.

Drew and I went on a date. A real date! One of those ones where the kids are happily playing back home (thanks Jen) and Drew and I were happily flirting THE WHOLE DAY!!! Yeah for dates. date date date date date!

We went up to Copper and went skiing. It was so fun. Drew is so cool. It was only his second time ever, buthe did so good. Copper is HUGE. and it was soooo beautiful.

Me and my boyfriend, I mean husband.

ok, now for the story. Drew has been talking about shaving his head for a while because of the whole going bald thing. Then the other day he found a gray hair and I think it put him over the edge. So.....I totally agreed since guy's hair grows so fast I knew that it would come back. However, I like it! I think he looks hot! (maybe not in this pic-hehe, but normally he is very good looking)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! Drew's face is.... sooo funny... esp if you zoom in, heheheh
Hoe exciting you guys went on a real date... ahhh..... I have a feeling it is going to be a while for us to get out like that... Good for you!
I loves me a bald man too! He succumbed to the razor several years ago. I think he may have a mid-life crisis if he got a gray hair though.
Cute pictures!!
I'm glad you got to go on an actual date! You should do it more often, but you probably already know that.
I think the bald thing is growing on me. Maybe when I'm cutting Adam's hair tonight, I'll just throw in a little "whoops" and just shave the whole thing off. :)
Love the bald look... Drew totally ownes it!! Good for you guys and your date! We totally need one!
Hooray for dates, and hooray for skiing.
I still remember going night skiing with your family when we were young.
I think that's where I learned. Such fond memories.
Oh and your baby is adorable by the way. Simply adorable.
Post a Comment