So this pic may be a little bit risk-ay, but we are still potty training Brook. I tried to get a modest pic without ruining the moment. T-bum was getting a little fussy and Brookie just sat down and starting reading to him. It was so cute. I had a friend once tell me that the joy of Motherhood comes in moments, not whole days or whole weeks, but moments. I agree. I was just happy to capture one of my moments.
I took Brook to the dentist for the first time. She did better than I thought she would. The dentist asked her if he could look at her teeth and she said, "nope" and then shut her lips tight. I finally convinced her to open up by offering a new tooth brush! She agreed.
This was another moment. Please ignore the blue slotch of T's face. I was trying to get rid of the red eye and this showed up and because I am so computer savvy, I accidentally pushed the save button and I don't know how to fix it, so oh well.
1 comment:
the first time I took my kid the dentist, she didn't want to open her mouth either, so I had to bribe her with candy...the dentist was really impressed. :) Still the only cool thing about brushing her teeth is that she has a princess on her toothbrush. Sometimes we bribe her with candy to brush her teeth...we're such good parents.
Post a Comment