Ok, so we realize that it has been well over a month since we have posted anything! This is because Drew is our Blogger, and he is getting towards the end of the semester which leaves less time for fun stuff like this. So...We finally decided that I (Shayna) learn the art of blogging! Enjoy the next few posts! PS. T-Ray is doing great and growing well, and we are excited to meet him soon.
This is Brookie's first sled rie with dad! She loved it!
6 comments:
Looks like fun!! At least there are a few things fun to do in the snow!!
fun! Was she sacred? I'm glad to see a post:)
I meant scared:)
Oh man Brooklyn is so darned cute. Looks like she's a little dare devil too!
Cute little video of Drew and Brooklyn. It looks like she loved the snow! I liked the story of her hiding from you when she needed her diaper changed, it's so funny when they take off like that.
How fun! Brooklyn is such a darling girl!
Post a Comment