Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back to fun times


So our friends gave us tickets to the circus and we went on the 18th. It was a blast!!! This is dad and Brook hanging around at the intermission.
This is Brook saying "woof" when they brought out the..........

yes, tigers! Brook thinks that the tigers look an aweful lot like dogs.



And I just thought this pic was funny. I don't even remember the story behind it. Even the cutest babies can have bad picture days I guess! haha


1 comment:

Bethany said...

I like how in all the pictures your belly is conveniently hidden by Brook. Will you give us at least one side shot before T-Rex is born (I know that's not his name, but I couldn't resist)? I think my favorite pictures of all those were the ice-cream pix. She is precious in that little outfit, especially with that hat. I'll call you when we get more money on our phone card.