Sunday, April 6, 2008

Family Pics


We took our Spring Break trip up to Heidi and Josh's, to Idaho and back down by way of Uncle James. While in Idaho we took some family pics and these are just a couple. We will have more coming soon!!! Brooklyn has this entertaining fixation of having her hands together and near her face or putting herself in a choke hold!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and videos! Brooklyn is so cute. We can't wait to have her here in Denver with us next month -- I'm sure she's even more adorable in real life!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Shayna! She is so adorable!!! Those pictures are great! It's great to see you guys through the marvels of modern technology!

Stephanie said...

Cute family pics there Drewzer!

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

Shayna,
So this is Becky Ann from the good old BC! I found you from a link on Alli Webber's blog. Little Brooklyn is a so sweet! Boyd and I live in Meridian, ID and it just so happens we are housesitting for a couple on a mission in Africa too (my parents). We have 2 boys...James is 2 1/2 and Andrew is 6 months. Check us out at bbkent.blogspot.com. So fun to see what you are up to!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

So so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I think I have a very cute niece ;)

The Kent Family said...

Shayna!

I found you on Becky Ann's blog! Your little family is so cute! What a beautiful little girl! This mothering thing sure is a lot of work, but it is so much fun, isn't it?

Karen