Why is it that i have to find you from a comment posted on Emily's blog!! I miss you and Brooklyn looks beautiful! At least now I can keep tabs on you!! check out our blog at alliandkyle.blogspot.com so we can keep in touch!
Drew & Shayna, This video is sooooo...beautiful. The only thing more beautiful is baby Brooklyn. Your sweet baby and the making of this video is something to be very proud of. We are proud of you both. Keep up the good work! Love, Mom & Dad Brazzz
It was fun to look at your blog and see what you guys are up to. Congrats on the little one. she's a cutie. What is Drew going to graduate school for? here is the link to our blog. When you are passing through Orem on your way to Idaho, call me!
6 comments:
Shaker - I love the little video, it almost made me cry.
I hope you are well.
Rocket
Yay! Thanks for listening to me and adding all kinds of good pictures to the blog. Clever to make a slide-show!
Bullet
Why is it that i have to find you from a comment posted on Emily's blog!! I miss you and Brooklyn looks beautiful! At least now I can keep tabs on you!! check out our blog at alliandkyle.blogspot.com so we can keep in touch!
Drew & Shayna,
This video is sooooo...beautiful. The only thing more beautiful is baby Brooklyn. Your sweet baby and the making of this video is something to be very proud of. We are proud of you both. Keep up the good work!
Love, Mom & Dad Brazzz
yey! Im so glad I found you guys! Your baby is beautiful. She looks just like you shayna!
-Jewkes
It was fun to look at your blog and see what you guys are up to. Congrats on the little one. she's a cutie. What is Drew going to graduate school for? here is the link to our blog. When you are passing through Orem on your way to Idaho, call me!
Rachael DeAngelo (DEA)
www.danandrachdeangelo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment