ya, you read that right. It is official and started 3 hours ago. Thus far we have had 4 pairs of undies, 3 accidents, 2 frustrated people, and 1 SUCCESS!!!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Big Announcement.....
I cannot believe we are announcing this so soon after having Lincoln so Heaven help us and please pray for us but......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................we are potty training again!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GOOD LUCK! YOU ARE CRAZY!...but in a good way.
You are a brave brave soul. But speaking from experience (and I'm not trying to rub this in, in any way ;) it is so AWESOME not having to buy diapers...or pull ups...or anything. TP is so cheap!! :) So, good luck! :)
Fun stuff. . . Bribery is the only thing that worked for mine. "You want this brand new toy? You do? Go on the dang potty then. Please. I'm begging you." Ok, I guess bribery and a little good old fashion begging.
Post a Comment