Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ok, so its amazing how when you have your mom in town to entertain you, you don't have endless hours for blogging! Oh, yeah, that and the newborn! hehe, here are some pics. more to come sometime in the next month:)


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Shayna!

triciathomas said...

Congrats!!! He is just perfect and soooooo cute!

Stephanie said...

He's a cutie!! Love seeing pics of him!

Terry and Alice said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't even realize you had him yet (I'm bad at checking my blog for other peoples updates) and I left a message on your phone today, like "hey what's up." Lol, you had a baby, that's what's up. Totally get if you don't have time to call me anytime soon. Like I said on the message, I have no concept of time. Oh the irony.

And by the way, he is adorable. But that's what we've come to expect from you. ; )

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! He's a cutie!!!

Pilar said...

I love that little guy outfit. Cute!