Saturday, December 4, 2010

we moved

yup. And we love our new house! There is a spot for everything. We asked Brook what her favorite part was and she said, "Just livin' and playin'". I agree Brook. I am proud to announce that Drew and I slept in the same bed the night we moved!! For those of you who don't understand what I am saying you have either never moved, or you are a far better person than I. Of course I learned some good lessons too:

1. I have way more stuff than I think I do

2. I require way more boxes than I think I do

3. I have way more sheets than anyone with only 3 beds should own (which by the way if you need sheets let me know, I am downsizing)

4. Packing takes way more time than I think it should

5. My friends are way more helpful than I deserve

6. and if I fill this house before our lease is up, then I shop craigslist way more than necessary!

Pictures of the new house soon to come!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see your new house! And, hey, I'll take some sheets! :)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I hope you are enjoying your new space!

RoseAnna said...

That's awesome. I agree with everything you wrote. I HATE MOVING. Our house only has 2 bedrooms and I'm thinking we'll just stay here forever because moving is so horrible. I'm glad you're moved!

Heather said...

So happy for you guys! And glad you're still close enough to see you. You better still come to play group and stuff. :)