Thursday, October 29, 2009

fall pics

some random fall fotos
Dad and Bubba just chillin'
My attempt at making one of those 'candid' moments that don't actually ever happen, but would be cute if they did. Anne Geddies watch out!! haha

cutie pie


My dumpster divin' reward! That's right, I was taking the trash out and lo and behold...a baby swing was just sitting there! (we used to have one but it broke). I was overjoyed and the fact that it was covered in snow did not deter me. I took it home and washed it up and ......it works!!!! yeah for the dumpster!11


He is so stinkin cute1




2 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

What? You didn't just HAPPEN to snap the shot right when T dived into the leaves?

I loves me a deal- it doesn't get any more affordable than free. I can't beleive you found that in the trash!

Brookie is a doll!

Jen said...

That is a really nice swing to find in the garbage! I can't believe that someone threw that away. Way to go, Shayna! :)

Cute pictures!