Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy Month

So it has been a really busy month and I have not blogged at all.....so enjoy the next gazillion fotos!

T-Ray got blessed today, and can I say how cute he is! This is the little tux that my brothers were blessed in, with the addition of some new Quicksilver kicks from Grandma Bush.

Grammie and Grandpa Brazier got to be there for the blessing. The spent the week with us and we all had a ton of fun. It may not look like it here but Brookieis going to miss them alot. She pretty much had Grandpa wrapped around her little finger!

We are a happy family!


oooooooo, I love the bath!



This is a funnt story actually! I was taking a shower and Grandpa was watching little T. Grandma had just run to the store and Dad was at work. Well...Brookie took the opportunity to get into Grammies make-up bag and try her hand at mascara! I was sooooo shocked that she didn't poke her eye out! This pic by the way, does not do it justice! When she closed her eye, it was all over the lid, but she wasn't in the picture taking mood, especially when I pulled out the soap and wash cloth to give her a 15 minute eye scrub down!




1 comment:

Heather said...

What a cute blessing outfit! I didn't get to see T up close at church, so I'm glad you posted pics. So adorable! And I love the pic of Brook with the mascara. Caleb has totally done that before...with eye liner, and lipstick...should I be worried?