Monday, December 29, 2008

Pregnant

Soooooo.... WE ARE PREGNANT!!! Shayna is now 14 weeks along and the due date is the second week of July! We are very excited and suprised! :) We will find out the gender at around 20 weeks and inform everyone!!! Brooklyn says she can't wait to teach her little sibling all the tricks!

7 comments:

LittleFamilyJL said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! That is so wonderful!

Allison said...

I picked the right day to check the blog! CONGRATS! Wonderful news for you two. Brooklyn is a doll...such cute Christmas photos!

Brothersen's said...

Hello!! Congratulations!! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. My mom said you didn't have our blog website, I thought I e-mailed it to you, but who knows so it is bmkbrothersen.blogspot.com and there is a link to Cory and Julie's on there. So good to see pics of Brookie, she is getting so big!! Have a Happy New Year!!

Lilit said...

now Drew did Brooklyn really say that???
I am so excited for you two!

The Kent Family said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!

Mena said...

Yay! Congrats so much Shayna, Drew, and Brooklyn! I'm sure this baby will be precious- just like Brooklyn! Just...YAY! And Happy New Year!

Nielsen Family said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. Yeah did she really say that cause if she did you have one talented 1 year old!