
Mommy and Brooklyn at the pumpkin patch... Brookie slept the first 20 minutes!

She woke up!!! Trying to find out why her parents would put her on these hard orange balls and tel her to smile and take a picture... still so cute!

Daddy daugther time!

We went to CiCi's Pizza for lunch and introduced Brooklyn to a pizza buffet. She actually only had spaghetti! She doens't like for us to feed her, she is independent :) or so she thinks!

It has been getting cold in Denver! Oh... she makes us smile everyday!
7 comments:
Shayna, your baby is amazing... am I jealous? Yes. I want mine to start walking immediately. Then they can get jobs.
Glad you found me!!!
KJ
Wow! She is adorable! How is Drew liking his program?
Oh my gosh Brooklyn is SOOOO CUTE!!!
Darling little girl !!! I love looking at pictures of her :}
Cute pics of Brooklyn! Glad you guys had a fun time at the pumpkin patch!
Oh yay! Billy and I found you! We are so excited to be able to see your cute pics of the little one!
Shayna Bush! It is Michelle (McMillan) Olson, from the BC! Oh my gosh, it has been WAY too long since we have talked--I miss you! I don't even know your new last name--you will have to update me on everything since it has been YEARS. Looks like life is great for you! I'd love an update on everything. How you met your hubby, etc. As for Jared and I, we lived in phoenix for 3 yrs where he did pharmacy school and I worked as a dental hygienist. Now we're back in UT and he works at Primary Childrens hospital and I stay home with our little girl, Siena, who is 21 mos old. Life is so good! Drop me a line, I'll be so excited to be back in touch!
Love, Michelle
Post a Comment