
Brooklyn and her cousin (Tracker) ended up having a great time playing. They especially enjoyed stealing one another's pacifiers. The poor dog heard us saying several times to the babies, "be nice to the dog".

Mommy and Brookie getting ready for church. We pray she will always be that excited to go to church!!!
Grandpa Bush with his grandchildren. He is trying to open his eyes wide like little Brookie! Brooklyn has the best grandparents in the world!
Our little bunny and Tracker! Cute kids!
7 comments:
Brooklyn is getting so big! Can you believe how fast these babies grow? It's fun to see her excited for church! Our Sunday mornings are a little stressful as we prepare to keep a toddler quiet and somewhat still for 3 whole hours! (I always need the next week to recover!) It's worth it, though!
Cute pics Drew and Shayna. That little Tracker is a cutie, too. Nice to hear you had a good trip to UT. Hope school is going well for you.
Driving down West I-80 I was tempted to take the "Denver" route and visit you ... but that would have been a seven hour detour on an already very long drive. Looks like you had a good trip to Idaho though.
We are making our blog private. Can you send me your email so I can send you an invite?
Emily
em, our email is babybrazier@msn.com
Shayna, I don't know if you remember me - but this is Jill Jacobson (now Watts) from good old Skyline High! I found your blof off of Rachelle Hart's. Welcome to Denver, we have lived here for four years now, and I really like it. We also have a Brooklyn! How fun. Hope you guys are getting settled in and enjoying the mile high city.
hey long time NO russian... what up with that???
Post a Comment