Drew graduated on May 3! His parents and brother Nate went up with us to the graduation. Brooklyn enjoyed meeting her Unlce Nate and did very well with him.
We went to our first Rockies game and it was a BLAST!!!! Not looking like they will make it to the World Series this year, but there is hope. They beat the Twin 3-2! Brooklyn was great and even slept through some loud cheering!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad you had fun at the Rockies game! Ethan ended up going that night with some friends of ours. He said he didn't see you there. We'll have to plan another time to go all together!
Yes! I am so glad I found someone who had your blog up- I wanted to see your little girl from the time we saw you in the Dairy in Idaho Falls! I hope you are having fun with her. She is adorable! Check out our blog - angieandmikebailey.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun at the Rockies game! Ethan ended up going that night with some friends of ours. He said he didn't see you there. We'll have to plan another time to go all together!
Felicidades Drew!!! Good luck with the next part! Brooklyn is still a doll. How much does she weigh now?
Congrats Drew (& Shayna!) Cute pics of you guys with Brooklyn! Sounds like she's a Rockies fan!
Yes! I am so glad I found someone who had your blog up- I wanted to see your little girl from the time we saw you in the Dairy in Idaho Falls! I hope you are having fun with her. She is adorable!
Check out our blog - angieandmikebailey.blogspot.com
Angie (wilding) and Mike Bailey
Post a Comment